GDMS – Geospatial Data Modeling System
- allows CAD and GIS applications to access and edit the same features while retaining their original fidelity and attributes.
- is a platform-independent Oracle Locator / Spatial based application.
- can be leveraged in server or mobile environments and allows you to store CAD and GIS data in a central location for easy access and management.
- Data entry forms for classifying and retrieving data are generated from the structured standards, ensuring complete consistency and improving ease of use
- Retrieving and editing complete information about any feature can start from a click on a map or a text-based attribute search
- Data maintainers can work on a CAD platform or in a GIS environment, depending on their tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to create fully classified GIS data via the web interface. This data can be viewed and edited in both the Autodesk & ESRI environments
- Data administrators can implement and adapt any structured set of spatial data standards
- Support for multiple platforms: Autodesk, ESRI etc...
Download the GDMS flyer...
GDMS System Requirements
- Oracle 11g R2 Database
- Crystal Reports
- Autodesk Infrastructure Map Sever (MapGuide Enterprise)
- Autodesk Map for GIS Data Creation
Seamless, Relevant, Timely and Trustworthy Geospatial Data
The x-Spatial solution suite allows your enterprise to maintain a definitive source of geospatial based information to share with users, systems and all stakeholders across the organization.
Read more about our Framework...
x-Spatial delivers process reviews and a project delivery plan to help set up your solution, then exceptional support and any additional consultancy you may request.
x-Spatial is staffed by engineers and IT professionals with over 30 years of experience covering not just airport facilities operations but also architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) and software development, implementation and integration
Read more about our Services...
GDMS allows CAD and GIS applications to access and edit the same entries while retaining true fidelity and attributes.
GDMS can be leveraged in server or mobile environments and allows you to store CAD and GIS data in a central location for easy access and management.
This offers you the ability to:
- Store a rich collection of spatial data in a centralized location.
- Apply sophisticated rules and relationships to the data.
- Define advanced geospatial relational models (e.g., topologies, networks).
- Maintain integrity of spatial data with a consistent, accurate database.
- Work within a multi-user access and editing environment.
- Integrate spatial data with other IT databases.
- Easily scale your storage solution.
- Support custom features and behavior.
- Leverage your spatial data to its full potential.
Contact us for more information...