The extension of a GDMS from the office into the field is GDMS Mobile. It allows you to access, capture, store, update, manipulate, analyze, and display geographic information directly in the field, without the need for an internet connection.
GDMS mobile will dramatically improve your ability to collect in-situ data, edit or verify data using a handheld device.
- Versatile and fully-featured mobile device application, for data collection and editing in the field plus offline access to reliable information.
- GDMS Mobile works with a user-definable subset of data from the main GDMS database. Links to photos and other documents are automatically maintained and synchronized.
- Fully operational in a disconnected mode (no need for an internet connection to access your data)
- Download drawings and attachments
- Ddit feature attributes
- Add features using the tree control (similar to GDMS CAD app)
- Redline / annotate the drawing
Download the GDMS Mobile flyer...
UMS Mobile is designed for use on a tablet PC running Windows 7, 8 or 10 with:
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB (or more) SSD
- Intel i5 (or higher) processor
- 10 – 12 inch display
Seamless, Relevant, Timely and Trustworthy Geospatial Data
The x-Spatial solution suite allows your enterprise to maintain a definitive source of geospatial based information to share with users, systems and all stakeholders across the organization.
Read more about our Framework...
x-Spatial delivers process reviews and a project delivery plan to help set up your solution, then exceptional support and any additional consultancy you may request.
x-Spatial is staffed by engineers and IT professionals with over 30 years of experience covering not just airport facilities operations but also architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) and software development, implementation and integration
Read more about our Services...
- GDMS mobile is the application designed to assist users in accomplishing outdoor mapping and surveys in an economical and easy way. With GDMS mobile, you can complete several field tasks such as adding, editing, and querying spatial data
- GDMS mobile works with a user definable subset of data from the main GDMS database. Links to photos and other documents are automatically maintained and synchronized.
- GDMS mobile technology in combination with Global Positioning System (GPS) technology, data in the field is stored digitally and it is ready for treatment back in the office.
- Previously the process of field data collection and editing was very time consuming…
Contact us for more information...