A Methodical Approach is Key
For all our projects, xSpatial uses PRINCE2 ® (Projects IN Controlled Environment) as a structured method for effective and efficient management of projects. It is a generic, best-practice approach for the management of all types of projects and it has become the de facto standard for organizing, managing and controlling projects globally.
The method divides projects into manageable stages to encourage efficient control of resources and regular progress monitoring. PRINCE2 is "product-based", meaning the project plans are focused on delivering results, and not simply planning when activities will be undertaken; it provides a common language across a project and provides breakpoints within a contractual framework.
- Provides a host of benefits, including an organized and controlled start, middle and end to a project; ensuring that the validity of the project is maintained once the project has started and the project deliverables are accepted by the client before officially closing the project.
- Regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business Case
- Flexible decision points
- Controlled management of deviations from the project plans thanks to the Management by Exception principle
- The involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project
- Good communication amongst the project management team, the stakeholders, and the rest of the organization
Contact us for more information...